Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Carei
Muzeul Municipal (RO) - Municipal Museum (EN)
- The Municipal Museum has been functioning since 1958, but after 1978 it became a section of the Satu Mare County Museum. The museum is located in the Károlyi Castle (Castelul Károlyi), an architectural monument located in the center of Carei.
- Its permanent exhibition occupies 10 rooms located on the first floor of the castle, comprising two exhibition modules: archeology and natural sciences.
Municipal Museum from Carei, Satu Mare county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
Centrul de Promovare a Turismului Cultural Gróf Károlyi
The source of the texts/images/photos: CPTC Gróf Károlyi. Copyright© CPTC Gróf Károlyi
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Carei and nearby!
- Str. 1 Decembrie 1918 nr.1, Carei, 445100
- tel. 0261-861.481
- Program: 08:00 - 16:00 (Mon-Fri)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: www.visitcarei.ro