Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Zalău
Muzeul Memorial al Holocaustului din Transilvania de Nord (RO)
Muzeul Memorial al Holocaustului din Transilvania de Nord
Northern Transylvania Holocaust Memorial Museum (EN)
- The synagogue was built in 1883 and transformed into the first Holocaust Memorial in Romania. The inauguration of the museum took place on the 11th of September 2005.
- The synagogue serves both as an educational center as well as a place for prayer and meeting.
- Access: Zalău - Șimleu Silvaniei DN1H, distance 29 km, time ~31 min
- Program: Monday - Friday: 10:00 – 17:00; Saturday - Sunday 11:00 – 15:00
- Price: free
Northern Transylvania Holocaust Memorial Museum, Șimleu Silvaniei, Sălaj county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ ZALĂU
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Zalău. Copyright© CNIPT Zalău
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Zalău and nearby!
- Piaţa Iuliu Maniu 4 - 6, Zalău
- tel. 0360-566.100
- Program: 09:00-17:00 (Mon-Sun)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: www.turismzalau.ro