Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Zalău
Muzeul Judeţean de Istorie si Artă Zalău (RO)
Muzeul Judeţean de Istorie si Artă Zalău
The County Museum of History and Art Zalău (EN)
- In the second half of the 19th century, the idea (of German influence) of establishing museums with the support of cultural societies came to Transylvania. The first initiatives regarding the establishment of such societies were present in Zalău in 1878, but the meeting for the establishment of the Sălaj County Museum Association took place only on December 30th, 1880.
- The building, hosting today the History Section "Vasile Lucăcel" of the County Museum of History and Art, is a monument, part of the historical center of Zalău. The exhibition area is organized in an interactive manner, through scenes that reconstruct periods from the Neolithic to the Golden Age, with the help of the collections of the museum's patrimony.
- Program: Tuesday - Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Monday closed.
- Price: 10 lei/person for adults, 5 lei/person for retired people, for children and for organized groups of pupils and students.
Zalău - The County Museum of History and Art
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ ZALĂU
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Zalău. Copyright© CNIPT Zalău
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Zalău and nearby!
- Piaţa Iuliu Maniu 4 - 6, Zalău
- tel. 0360-566.100
- Program: 09:00-17:00 (Mon-Sun)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: www.turismzalau.ro