Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Năsăud
Muzeul Graniceresc Năsăud
Museum name: Muzeul Grăniceresc
Museum location: Năsăud Town, Bistriţa-Năsăud (BN) county.
Muzeul Graniceresc (RO - The Border Museum (EN)
- The Border Museum from Năsăud, with its valuable sections of ethnography, folklore, cultural history, archeology, offers an authentic journey in the history of customs, traditions and crafts from Somes Valley.
- The museum was opened in 1931, being hosted by the former administrative headquarters of Svarda barracks, the headquarters where The 2nd Romanian Border Regiment was located.
- The building is more than two centuries old, it was built in the eighteenth century.
The Border Museum in Năsăud
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ NĂSĂUD
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Năsăud. Copyright© CNIPT Năsăud
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Năsăud and nearby!
- Piaţa Unirii nr.15, Năsăud
- tel: 0263-361.504, fax: 0263-361.634
- Program: daily, 1000-1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: www.turismnasaud.ro