Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Năsăud
Museum name: Muzeul George Coşbuc
Museum location: Coşbuc (known in the past as Hordou), Bistriţa-Năsăud (BN) county.
Muzeul George Coşbuc (RO) - George Coşbuc Museum (EN)
- George Coşbuc Museum is the only museum exclusively dedicated to the poet George Coşbuc within the Transylvanian literary museology.
- The museum, organized in the house where the great Romanian poet was born, is nowadays declared a historical monument and it is an important tourist landmark on DN 17C route, at kilometer 34, Coşbuc village, located at just 12 km from the town of Nasaud. This tourist landmark is sought equally by both Romanian and foreign tourists.
George Coşbuc Museum, Bistriţa-Năsăud county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ NĂSĂUD
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Năsăud. Copyright© CNIPT Năsăud
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Năsăud and nearby!
- Piaţa Unirii nr.15, Năsăud
- tel: 0263-361.504, fax: 0263-361.634
- Program: daily, 1000-1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: www.turismnasaud.ro