Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Carei
Muzeul Etnografic al Moţilor, Scărişoara Nouă (RO)
Muzeul Etnografic al Moţilor, Scărişoara Nouă
Folk Art Museum, Scărişoara Nouă (EN)
- Scărişoara Nouă is located at a distance of 23 kilometres of Carei.
- The museum consists of two buildings: one holds a folk art exhibition while the other holds a historical one. The bust of Horea, which was made out of bronze, can be found between the two buildings.
- Contact: Strada Principală nr.178, Scărişoara Nouă, jud. Satu Mare, Romania.
- Summer: Tuesday - Friday 1000 - 1800, Saturday 1000 - 1400;
- Winter: Tuesday - Friday 0900 - 1700, Saturday 1000 - 1400.
Folk Art Museum, Scărişoara Nouă, Satu Mare county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
Centrul de Promovare a Turismului Cultural Gróf Károlyi
The source of the texts/images/photos: CPTC Gróf Károlyi. Copyright© CPTC Gróf Károlyi
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Carei and nearby!
- Str. 1 Decembrie 1918 nr.1, Carei, 445100
- tel. 0261-861.481
- Program: 08:00 - 16:00 (Mon-Fri)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: www.visitcarei.ro