Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Zalău
Muzeul de Artă Populară din Iaz (RO) - The Folk Art Museum of Iaz (EN)
Muzeul de Artă Populară din Iaz
- You will discover the beauty, the richness of Romanian traditions and the spirit of these places in the Folk Art Museum of Ligia Alexandra Bodea from the laz village.
- Made up of three peasant households three hundred years old and thousands of exhibits gathered from the old people on the Barcău Valley, this picturesque village museum transports tourists in the atmosphere of the XVIIIth-XIXth centuries.
- Access: Zalău – Hereclean - Varşolt - Şimleu Silvaniei - Nuşfalău - Iaz DN1H/ DJ191D, distance 50 km, time ~55 min
The Folk Art Museum of Iaz, Sălaj county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ ZALĂU
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Zalău. Copyright© CNIPT Zalău
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Zalău and nearby!
- Piaţa Iuliu Maniu 4 - 6, Zalău
- tel. 0360-566.100
- Program: 09:00-17:00 (Mon-Sun)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: www.turismzalau.ro