Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Zalău
Muzeul de Artă Ioan Sima (RO) - Ioan Sima Art Museum (EN)
Muzeul de Artă Ioan Sima Zalău
- The building, which currently houses the "Ioan Sima" Art Museum, was a private building that belonged to Dora and Ernest Roth until 1930, when the Agency of the National Bank of Romania buys the building.
- It bears the name of the artist Ioan Sima, who in 1981 donated more than 200 paintings and graphics from his collection to the County Museum of History and Art Zalău, thus creating the Art Gallery. Having a number of 15 halls, the "Ioan Sima" Art Museum is more than a simple art gallery. It is a symbolic institution of the local culture, due to the cultural activities it organizes and hosts.
Ioan Sima Art Museum, Zalău, Sălaj county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ ZALĂU
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Zalău. Copyright© CNIPT Zalău
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Zalău and nearby!
- Piaţa Iuliu Maniu 4 - 6, Zalău
- tel. 0360-566.100
- Program: 09:00-17:00 (Mon-Sun)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- WEB: www.turismzalau.ro