Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
Muzeul de Artă Cluj-Napoca (RO) - The Art Museum of Cluj-Napoca (EN)
Muzeul de Artă Cluj-Napoca
- Established in 1951, The Art Museum of Cluj-Napoca benefited from older heritage collections: an art collection from the former Transylvanian Museum and, most particularly, the collection of "Virgil Cioflec" art gallery. The museum is located in the Banffy Palace, built during 1774-1785 as a private residence of count Gheorghe Bánffy, governor of Transylvania, by the German architect Johann Eberhard Blaumann.
- The National Gallery represents the permanent exhibition of Cluj-Napoca Art Museum, carried out in 21 rooms at the upper floor of the building. The heritage of the Art Museum comprises over 13.000 valuable exhibits of Romanian and universal art (15th – 21st centuries), merging paintings, sculptures, graphic arts, decorative arts and documentary collections.
The Art Museum of Cluj-Napoca
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism