Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
Muzeul Apei din Floreşti (RO) - The Water Museum from Floreşti (EN)
- Distance from Cluj-Napoca: ~6 km.
- Cluj Water Museum was inaugurated in 1992 by the County Public Entity for Water from Cluj. The open air section of the museum includes tubular materials which indicates the course of drinkable water from the source to the consumer and then the return of the used water in nature.
- Various documents, papers, photographs and technical plans are found in the museum, which certify the history of water and sewerage supply of Cluj city.
- The museum runs under the motto "Water is Life" and an artesian wall which encourages this statement is found in the museum hall.
- This museum is the first and only water museum from Romania, one of the few of this type from the world.
The Water Museum from Floreşti, Cluj county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism