Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Năsăud
Munţii Ţibleşului (RO) - Tibleş Mountains (EN)
- Munţii Ţibleşului - Ţibleş Mountains is a well-shaped mountain unit, occupying a large area of about 260 square km, bounded on the north side by Maramureş Depression and on the south-west side by Lăpuş Depression; the east boundary of the massive is marked by the Salva-Vişeu Gorge from Setref Pass (817 m alt.) and continuing on Sălăuta Valley and the west border is marked by the springs and valleys of Botiza and Lăpuş that separate Ţibleş and Lăpuş Mountains ; on the south border there are the hills of Năsăud and "The Country of Năsăud".
- These mountains slope down towards the depression corridor of Someşul Mare river. Mineral springs with volcanic specific chemical compositions (CO2, SO4, Fe) occur frequently in natural springs - called "borcuturi" - that are found on Fiad, Arcer, Izvorul Arinilor, Izvorul Rău and Izvorul Ţibleşului Valleys.
Ţibleş Mountains, Bistriţa-Năsăud county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ NĂSĂUD
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Năsăud. Copyright© CNIPT Năsăud
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Năsăud and nearby!
- Piaţa Unirii nr.15, Năsăud
- tel: 0263-361.504, fax: 0263-361.634
- Program: daily, 1000-1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- WEB: www.turismnasaud.ro