Villages in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby Creaca commune
Monumentul Marcus Ulpius Traianus (RO)
Monumentul Marcus Ulpius Traianus
The Marcus Ulpius Traianus Monument (EN)
- The "Marcus Ulpius Traianus" Monument is located on the edge of road Creaca-Românași, at the entrance to the village of Jac.
- The bust of Emperor Traian with a height of 80 cm was made of stone in 2006 by the sculptor Valentin Tănase and positioned on a black granite-plated concrete socket, marking 1900 years from the arrival of the Romans to Porolissum (see Complexul Arheologic Porolissum).
The Marcus Ulpius Traianus Monument, Sălaj county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CREACA
The source of the texts/images/photos: CIPT Creaca. Copyright© CIPT Creaca
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Creaca and the villages nearby!
- Comuna Creaca 27/A , 457090, Sălaj
- tel: 0260-646.557
- Program: 09:00-16:00 (Mon-Fri)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: http://centruturisticcreaca.ro