Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
is the future past of our present. A two-day event taking place in the
middle of Pădurea Hoia-Baciu (Hoia-Baciu Forest) in Cluj-Napoca.
- Mioritmic is an avant-garde
electronic music festival with a selection of innovative artists who
set the tone and set new trends. We emphasize the whole musical and
visual experience and the atmosphere created by the public and artists.
|Mioritmic Festival, Hoia-Baciu Forest, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism