Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Botoșani
Mănăstirea Sfânta Treime din Balș (RO)
Mănăstirea Sfânta Treime din Balș
Holy Trinity Monastery from Balș (EN)
- Balş monastery was built by the nobleman Grigorie Balş in 1776, but that very year it was set on fire, being on the border of estates, which created conflicts.
- The present church was built by Lascăr Sturdza and Yevgenia Ursachi in 1819 but was closed in 1870 by nobleman Mavrocordat. It was reopened from 1945 to 1959, when it was closed. It reestablished in 1990.
Holy Trinity Monastery from Balș, Botoșani county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ BOTOȘANI
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Botoșani. Copyright© CNIPT Botoșani
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Botoșani and nearby!
- Piața 1 Decembrie 1918, nr.4, Botoșani
- Tel / fax: 0231-519.519
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 0900 - 1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.visitbotosani.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VisitBotosani-355577657944885/
- Youtube: CNIPT Botosani
- Instagram: cniptbotosani