Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Caransebeș
Mănăstirea Piatra Scrisă (RO)
Piatra Scrisă (Written Stone) Monastery (EN)
- At 23 km away from Caransebeș town, the visitors can find a monastery well-known for the Holy Trinity painting from the rock wall, which is considered a divine miracle.
- The monastery dates back to 1788, when it was marked in a military Austrian map as the Holy Trinity Rock. The celebration of the monastery is the Sunday of All Saints, the first Sunday after Pentecost.
Piatra Scrisă (Written Stone) Monastery, Caraș-Severin county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ A MUNICIPIULUI CARANSEBEȘ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Caransebeș. Copyright© CNIPT Caransebeș
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Caransebeș and nearby!
- Piața General Ioan Dragalina nr.2A, Municipiul Caransebeș, jud. Caraș-Severin, România
- Tel / fax: 0355-429.955
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 1000 - 1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://cnipt-caransebes.ro