Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Botoșani
Mănăstirea din Guranda (RO) - Guranda Monastery (EN)
- Located 40 km away from Botoşani, Guranda Monastery was founded in 1945.
- The church is dedicated to the Romanian heroes, being built by a public fundraise. Through the Decree nr. 410/1959, the church was demolished. Is was reestablished after 1989, also by public raise.
Guranda Monastery, Botoșani county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ BOTOȘANI
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Botoșani. Copyright© CNIPT Botoșani
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Botoșani and nearby!
- Piața 1 Decembrie 1918, nr.4, Botoșani
- Tel / fax: 0231-519.519
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 0900 - 1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.visitbotosani.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VisitBotosani-355577657944885/
- Youtube: CNIPT Botosani
- Instagram: cniptbotosani