Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Năsăud
Maialul elevilor năsăudeni (RO) - The Feast of the Students of Năsăud (EN)
Maialul elevilor Năsăudeni
- The origin of this spring celebration has a strong historic, patriotic and national substrate, being linked to the anniversary of the Great National Assembly that took place on the Field of Liberty from Blaj, on 15th of May 1848, when crowds gathered there shouted in one voice: "We want to unite with the country!"
- This celebration was held originally in the Grove area, on the western side of Nasaud, in order to hide from authorities. There, students and teachers gathered after marching in traditional costumes, led by fanfare, on the streets of the town and quietly celebrated this great historical event.
- The popular parade and the show of the students of Năsăud have been preserved over time, reaching the 145th edition of this feast of Năsăud students, occasion to take part at the traditional parade dressed in the beautiful traditional clothes of the area. Beside the traditional parade and the show of the schools of Năsăud, with this occasion also takes place the rewarding of the pupils that obtained prizes in school competitions by the Municipality of Năsăud.
The Feast of the Students of Năsăud
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ NĂSĂUD
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Năsăud. Copyright© CNIPT Năsăud
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Năsăud and nearby!
- Piaţa Unirii nr.15, Năsăud
- tel: 0263-361.504, fax: 0263-361.634
- Program: daily, 1000-1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- WEB: www.turismnasaud.ro