Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Buzău
Lacul Vulturilor (RO) – The Eagles Lake (EN)
- Location: Buzău (BZ) county.
- The Eagles Lake (or The Bottomless Lake) is situated in the mountains of Siriu, on the eastern side of Mălâia slope, at 1420 m high.
- The legend says, through Alexandru Vlahuță’s words in "The Picturesque Romania" that "the eagles come here in the spring, they drink water to get younger, they teach their young ones to fly, the proud kings of the heights sleep with their wings open, above the magic mirror". This is how the lake got the name of the Lake of the Eagles.
The Eagles Lake, Buzău county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ NEHOIU
The source of the texts/images/photos: Consiliul Judetean Buzău. Copyright©Consiliul Judetean Buzău
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Buzău and nearby!
TOP 10 WATERS IN ROMANIA
- Calea Mihai Viteazu nr. 43b, Nehoiu
- Tel /fax: 0238.505.066, Mobil: 0762.061.945
- Program: 10:00-17:00 (Mon-Sun)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Facebook: Info Turism Nehoiu
- Web: www.cniptnehoiu.ro
Other important waters in Romania