Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
Lacul Ştiucilor (RO) - The Pikes Lake (EN)
- Shortest distance from Cluj-Napoca: ~46 km.
- The Pikes Lake is a protected area of national interest, located in the Fizeşu Gherlii locality, in the village of Săcălaia. The reserve was named after the primary species which lives there, the pikefish (Esox lucius). The reserve has an area of approximately 57 ha, reed grounds being also found here. This environment has fostered the growth of a flora and fauna biodiversity almost similar as number of species with the one from the Danube Delta.
- This is a freshwater lake located on a salty soil layer, where species of predatory fish are found, such as the pike, zander or catfish, species such as carp and crucian and birds such as coot, bunting or gray heron.
Știucilor Lake, Săcălaia, Cluj county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
TOP 10 WATERS IN ROMANIA
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism
Other important waters in Romania