Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
Lacul Drăgan (RO) - Drăgan Lake (EN)
- Shortest distance from Cluj-Napoca: ~97 km.
- The Drăgan Lake is located at the confluence of the Drăgan river with Sebeşel river. The dam has a height of 120 m and a ridge measuring 442 m, this being the largest one in Romania. This lake exerts multiple functions: electricity production, adjustment of Crișul Repede River, flood mitigation and water supply of the city of Oradea.
- It is also supplied by the flow of 8 secondary dams built on the valleys of the adjacent slopes and ensures the required flow for the Remeți hydroelectric power plant, located in Iadului Valley.
- The area has a picturesque view, offering board and lodging accommodation facilities and favouring off-road and mountain-bike sport activities as well.
Drăgan Lake, Cluj county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
TOP 10 WATERS IN ROMANIA
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism
Other important waters in Romania