Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
Lacul Beliş-Fântânele (RO) - Beliş-Fântânele Lake (EN)
- Shortest distance from Cluj-Napoca: ~66 km.
- The Beliş-Fântânele lake is classified within the category of artificial barrier lakes, being located at the confluence of Gilău Mountains (East), Vlădeasa Mountains (west) and Muntele Mare (South). It spreads on an area of 9.8 square kilometers and has a length of 13 km, being located at an altitude of 990 m.
- The main purpose for sustaining the Beliş-Fântânele lake is to produce electricity, the dam ensuring the necessary charge for the hydroelectric power plant of Mărişel.
Beliş-Fântânele Lake, Cluj county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
TOP 10 WATERS IN ROMANIA
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism
Other important waters in Romania