Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Zalău
Izvoarele Barcăului şi rezervaţia peisagistică Tusa-Barcău (RO)
Izvoarele Barcăului şi rezervaţia peisagistică Tusa-Barcău
Barcău Springs and the Tusa-Barcău Natural Reserve (EN)
- The Tusa-Barcău reservation is a mixed natural reserve from a landscape and forest point of view, of national interest, in the administrative area of the Tusa village, Plopis Mountains.
- It is considered to be one of the most beautiful areas in the "Country of Sylvania", in which the beauty of the landscape is completed by the cavern forms, the vegetation (Dacian forests of hornbeam, as well as beech wood), the diverse fauna (including trout), the flora and the Moss Hill Waterfall, that, during summer, creates a fairy tale scenery.
- Access: Zalău - Crasna - Sâg - Tusa DJ191C/DJ191E, distance 40 km, time ~46 min.
Barcău Springs, Sălaj county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ ZALĂU
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Zalău. Copyright© CNIPT Zalău
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Zalău and nearby!
- Piaţa Iuliu Maniu 4 - 6, Zalău
- tel. 0360-566.100
- Program: 09:00-17:00 (Mon-Sun)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: www.turismzalau.ro