Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
Herbfest: Festivalul de Toamnă al Economiei Germane (RO)
Herbfest: Festivalul de Toamnă al Economiei Germane
Herbfest: Autumn Festival of German Business (EN)
- Hebstfest means the integration of its culture with the economy. It means the networking of the German business environment from Cluj with the inhabitants of this city. It supports the networking of young people from Cluj with the German culture. And it also aims at promoting culture through its very specific trait: friendship, hospitality and accuracy.
- The first weekend of October is thus dedicated to German culture through a comprehensive program, and was written around three major themes: business, culture, networking.
Herbfest - Autumn Festival of German Business, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism