Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Buzău
Grunjul de la Mânzălești (RO)
The Coarse Mountain from Mânzălești (EN)
- Location: Mânzălești commune, Buzău (BZ) county.
- It is situated at the confluence of the Slănic river with Jgheab stream, next to the Meledic Plateau (Platoul Meledic).
- The Coarse Mountain is a natural monument of 0,0025 ha. The pyramidal shaped formation is composed of volcanic tuff and white ash marl.
The Coarse Mountain from Mânzălești, Buzău (BZ) county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ NEHOIU
The source of the texts/images/photos: Consiliul Judetean Buzău. Copyright©Consiliul Judetean Buzău
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Buzău and nearby!
- Calea Mihai Viteazu nr. 43b, Nehoiu
- Tel /fax: 0238.505.066, Mobil: 0762.061.945
- Program: 10:00-17:00 (Mon-Sun)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Facebook: Info Turism Nehoiu
- Web: www.cniptnehoiu.ro