Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Zalău
Gradina Zmeilor (RO) - The Dragons' Garden (EN)
- The "Dragons’ Garden" is a protected natural reserve, from a geological and landscape point of view, stretching on almost three hectares, unique in the world and impressive through its aspect and the complexity of the rocks. It is situated near the Gâlgău Almaşului village.
- Access: Zalău – Jibou – DN1H Tihău – Gâlgău Almașului – Dragons’ Garden, distance 36 km, time ~41 min.
The Dragons Garden, Gâlgău Almașului village, Sălaj county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ ZALĂU
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Zalău. Copyright© CNIPT Zalău
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Zalău and nearby!
TOP 10 WONDERS IN ROMANIA
- Piaţa Iuliu Maniu 4 - 6, Zalău
- tel. 0360-566.100
- Program: 09:00-17:00 (Mon-Sun)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: www.turismzalau.ro
Other wonders with tourist attractions in Romania