Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Moldova Nouă
Fortăreaţa Coronini (RO) - The Coronini Fortress (EN)
- The Coronini Medieval Fortress, also known as Ladislau Citadel (Cetatea Ladislau), is located at the eastern end of the Coronini village, in front of the Golubac Grad Fortress on the Serbian side.
- It was built in 1428 by Sigismund of Luxembourg, the King of Hungary.
The Coronini Fortress (Ladislau Citadel), Caraș-Severin county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ MOLDOVA NOUĂ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Moldova Nouă. Copyright© CNIPT Moldova Nouă
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Moldova Nouă and nearby!
- Str. Dunării nr.3, Oraș Moldova Nouă, jud. Caraș-Severin, România.
- Tel: 0355-429.799
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 1000 - 1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: http://cniptmoldovanoua.ro