Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Caransebeș
Festivalul Toamna la Gugulani (RO)
Toamna la Gugulani
The Autumn Gugulan Festival (EN)
- The Autumn Gugulan Festival takes place in the town market called ”Piața Gugulanilor” (Gugulanilor Square), in the beginning of October.
- The local producers and wrights expose their wares, vegetables, fruits, cheese and other agricultural products and those visitors who want to taste our traditional foods, can buy them from our local producers.
- The agricultural exhibition is accompanied by folkloric concerts and dances, performed by local and regional folkloric groups and singers.
The Autumn Gugulan Festival, Caraș-Severin county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ A MUNICIPIULUI CARANSEBEȘ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Caransebeș. Copyright© CNIPT Caransebeș
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Caransebeș and nearby!
- Piața General Ioan Dragalina nr.2A, Municipiul Caransebeș, jud. Caraș-Severin, România
- Tel / fax: 0355-429.955
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 1000 - 1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: http://cnipt-caransebes.ro