Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
Festivalul Internaţional de Carte Transilvania (RO)
Festivalul Internaţional de Carte Transilvania
Transylvania International Book Festival (EN)
- The Transylvania International Book Festival is an international event that supports the Romanian and universal written culture. The center of Cluj hosts the most important publishing houses in the country and abroad each year.
- There are many book launches, poetry recitals and public readings in Union Square; meetings with Romanian and foreign writers; debates, conferences, colloquia, concerts and shows.
- The Transylvania International Book Festival's mission is to offer for six days an extraordinary journey in the world of books through an ample cultural manifestation as academic, cultural and spiritual Cluj.
Transylvania International Book Festival, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism