Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Năsăud
Festivalul De Ispas la Năsăud (RO)
Festivalul De Ispas la Năsăud
De Ispas la Năsăud Folkloric Festival (EN)
- Ispas is a popular festival with a mobile date (on the Thursday of the sixth week after Easter), dedicated to the mythical character of the same name.
- Ispas had witnessed the Ascension and raising the dead souls to Heaven. Since he was a cheerful person, the christians also seek to be entertained on his birthday. The specific greetings for this day are: "Christ ascended!" and "Indeed He ascended!".
- De Ispas la Năsăud Festival was, for a long time, one of the most popular folkloric contest-festivals in the country, many artists making their debut in this festival. In recent years it has become a folklore gala, bringing on stage artists from all areas of the country.
- This local celebration has a tradition of over a century.
De Ispas la Năsăud Folkloric Festival
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ NĂSĂUD
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Năsăud. Copyright© CNIPT Năsăud
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Năsăud and nearby!
- Piaţa Unirii nr.15, Năsăud
- tel: 0263-361.504, fax: 0263-361.634
- Program: daily, 1000-1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: www.turismnasaud.ro