Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Zărneşti
Escaladă și alpinism (RO) – Climbing and Mountaineering (EN)
Escaladă și alpinism în Zărneşti
- Considered extreme sports, climbing and mountaineering can be safely practiced on classic climbing routes with varying degrees of difficulty.
- The most famous trails are in the Zărneşti Gorge, named: "Marilena" and "Gemenii" with difficulty degree 4B, and "Marinelor", "Guriţă" and "Fisurile de Aur" with grade 5A.
- The spectacular Diane Towers offer two routes: grade 4A "Traseul Frontal" and 5B "Floare de Colț". Other routes can be practiced on the wall of "Ciorânga Mare".
Climbing in Zărneştilor Gorge, Braşov county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ ZĂRNEȘTI
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Zărnești. Copyright© CNIPT Zărnești
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Zărnești and nearby!
- Str. Dr.Tiberiu Spârchez nr.12A, Zărnești
- Tel: 0368-003.376
- Program Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 16:00,
Sat: 09:00 - 14:00, Sun: 09:00 - 13:00
- Facebook: @visitzarnesti
- Instagram: visit.zarnesti
- TripAdvisor: Zarnesti Visitor Center