Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
- Electric Castle is a unique, mind-blowing experience, happening each year on the spectacular grounds of Bánffy Castle, Bonţida (Castelul Bánffy din Bonţida). It shakes up the way people interact with music by combining arts, technology and a visually innovative concept with an eclectic musical lineup, breaking the boundaries between electronic music and reggae, mainstream and subculture.
- It’s the only music festival in Romania to offer a complete and authentic experience, with over 15,000 guests living in the camping area and surroundings for 5 straight days.
- The festival was shortlisted for 4 times at the European Festival Awards for the Best Medium Sized Festival Category, among other famous European names. On its past editions, the festival had confirmed names such as The Prodigy, Skrillex, Deadmau5, alt-J, Franz Ferdinand, Bring Me The Horizon, Fatboy Slim, Sigur Ros, Bastille, Rudimental, Thievery Corporation, Die Antwoord and many other artists that performed on one of its ten stages.
Electric Castle (music festival), Bonţida, Cluj county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism