Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Zărneşti
Destinația turistică Zărnești - Plaiul Foii (RO)
Destinația turistică Zărnești - Plaiul Foii
Zărnești - Plaiul Foii tourist destination (EN)
- Plaiul Foii - Zărnești is a beautiful tourist area, located on the Valley of River Bârsa at the foot of the Piatra Craiului Mountains. The serenity of the Piatra Craiului Massif is at a whim and you can admire it in all its splendor. The area, being naturally protected by these mountain ridges, benefits from fresh air, the peace of this corner of heaven is only disturbed by the crystalline water of the river flowing along the valley, by the chirping of the walkways or by the waist of a sheepfold.
- Plaiul Foii is a place appreciated by tourists who want peace and relaxation, but also by the active ones who prefer the mountain routes, this area being the main access point to the most spectacular tourist routes in Piatra Craiului and even in the Făgăraş Mountains.
- What you can do in Plaiul Foii: hiking, climbing, horseback riding, mountain biking, carriage rides, camping, and picnic, also tourists can visit the Museum of the Piatra Craiului National Park.
- Accommodation: The guesthouses here are laid out on the valley line and benefit from huge spaces, where tourists can enjoy the wildlife. You can choose to accommodate the guesthouses or chalets in the area: Taverna Pietrei Craiului, Piatra Craiului Guesthouse, Popasul Craiului Chalet, 7 Crai Chalet, Dianthus Chalet, or Plaiul Foii Chalet.
Carriage ride on Zărnești - Plaiul Foii tourist destination
The riding center Popasul Craiului on Zărnești - Plaiul Foii tourist destination
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ ZĂRNEȘTI
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Zărnești. Copyright© CNIPT Zărnești
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Zărnești and nearby!
- Str. Dr.Tiberiu Spârchez nr.12A, Zărnești
- Tel: 0368-003.376
- Program Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 16:00,
Sat: 09:00 - 14:00, Sun: 09:00 - 13:00
- Facebook: @visitzarnesti
- Instagram: visit.zarnesti
- TripAdvisor: Zarnesti Visitor Center