Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Zalău
Commune / Village name & location: Creaca, Sălaj (SJ) county, Romania.
- Shortest distance from Zalău: ~16 km.
- With an area of 74.16 km², Creaca
commune is situated in the contact area between the Meseş Mountains, the
Dumbrava Hill and the Almas-Agrij Depression.
- The Dumbrava Hill is the
connecting bridge between the peak of Meseş and the crystalline
horticulture of Ţicău, the Ortelec valley separating the two units.
- The Creaca commune is made up of 9 villages: Creaca, Borza, Brebi, Brusturi, Ciglean, Jac, Lupoaia, Prodănești and Viile Jacului.
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CREACA
The source of the texts/images/photos: CIPT Creaca. Copyright© CIPT Creaca
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Creaca and the villages nearby!
TOP 10 COMMUNES / VILLAGES IN ROMANIA
- Comuna Creaca 27/A , 457090, Sălaj
- tel: 0260-646.557
- Program: 09:00-16:00 (Mon-Fri)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: http://centruturisticcreaca.ro
Other communes / villages with tourist attractions in Romania