Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Buzău
Complexul Marghiloman (RO) – The Marghiloman Complex (EN)
- Location: Buzău city, Buzău (BZ) county.
- It was built in 1897 and was owned by Alexandru Marghiloman, a well-known Romanian politician. The complex included the Albatros Villa, a pond, a park, a stud farm, a hippodrome and other facillities.
- The Albatros Villa was built in eclectic style with strong influences of French Renaissance and Gothic Revival Romanticism by the architect Paul Gottereau.
- Nowadays, the restored villa houses a cultural centre.
The Marghiloman Complex in Buzău
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CONSILIUL JUDEŢEAN BUZĂU - BUZĂU COUNTY COUNCIL
The source of the texts/images/photos: Consiliul Judetean Buzău. Copyright©Consiliul Judetean Buzău
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Buzău and nearby!
- Bd-ul Nicolae Bălcescu nr.48, Buzău
- Tel: 0238.414.112
Fax: 0238.725.507, 0238.714.198
- Program: 08:00-16:30 (Mon-Thu), 08:00-14:00 (Fri)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: http://cjbuzau.ro