Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Zalău
Complexul Cultural Șincai-Coposu (RO) - Șincai-Coposu Cultural Centre (EN)
Complexul Cultural Şincai-Coposu
- Location: Bobota village, Sălaj (SJ) county.
- Inaugurated on the 22nd of November 1998, the Şincai-Coposu Cultural Centre from Bobota reunites the image of a museum dedicated to the two political and historical personalities as well as the legacy that they left to the commune.
- The museum is made up of several rooms, each dedicated to one of the personalities. The first room presents the typical image of the peasant "porch", very precisely rearranged to best highlight the ethno folkloric aspect of the region.
- The "Gheorghe Sincai" room contains a lot of information about the life and work of the illustrious "man of the Ardeal School". He was the founder of the 300 Transylvanian schools.
- The materials exhibited in the "Corneliu Coposu" room bring information about him, starting from childhood and until the last days of the politician.
The Șincai-Coposu Cultural Centre from Bobota village, Sălaj county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ ZALĂU
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Zalău. Copyright© CNIPT Zalău
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Zalău and nearby!
- Piaţa Iuliu Maniu 4 - 6, Zalău
- tel. 0360-566.100
- Program: 09:00-17:00 (Mon-Sun)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: www.turismzalau.ro