Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Năsăud
Colegiul Silvic Transilvania Năsăud (RO)
Colegiul Silvic Transilvania Năsăud
Transylvania Forestry College in Năsăud (EN)
- In 1946 it was founded the school of foresters, once with the reorganization of education system in Romania and in 1973 the first forestry highschool classes were established.
- In 1992 the school became "Nasaud Forestry Cluster" and in 1996 it was named "pilot school" for the occupational family "Forestry, water and environmental protection" within the Program for the Reform of Vocational and Technical Education in Romania - Phare VET.
- In 2003 it became a resource-school within the Phare TVET 0108.01 Program for Modernization of Vocational and Technical Education, and since 2013 it is "Transylvania" Forestry College.
- In 2015 it won for the second time the title of "European School", due to the numerous projects and international collaborations the school carries on.
Transylvania Forestry College in Năsăud
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ NĂSĂUD
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Năsăud. Copyright© CNIPT Năsăud
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Năsăud and nearby!
- Piaţa Unirii nr.15, Năsăud
- tel: 0263-361.504, fax: 0263-361.634
- Program: daily, 1000-1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- WEB: www.turismnasaud.ro