Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Caransebeș
Colegiul Național Traian Doda (RO)
Colegiul Național Traian Doda Caransebeș
The National College Traian Doda (EN)
- The building dates back to 1915, when Budapest Government decided to establish here a Hungarian teaching middle school.
- In 1918, the Romanian authorities decided to turn it in a Romanian teaching high school. It was named after Traian Doda, who fought, as a deputy in Budapest Parliament, for a first Romanian teaching school in Caransebeș.
The National College Traian Doda in Caransebeș
Caraș-Severin county, Romania (© Doru Luțai)
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ A MUNICIPIULUI CARANSEBEȘ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Caransebeș. Copyright© CNIPT Caransebeș
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Caransebeș and nearby!
- Piața General Ioan Dragalina nr.2A, Municipiul Caransebeș, jud. Caraș-Severin, România
- Tel / fax: 0355-429.955
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 1000 - 1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://cnipt-caransebes.ro