Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Năsăud
Colegiul National George Cosbuc Năsăud (RO)
Colegiul National George Cosbuc Năsăud
George Coşbuc National College in Năsăud (EN)
- On the 4th of October, 1863, the Gymnasium in Năsăud was founded, having Romanian as teaching language, the fourth gymnasium in Transylvania, after Blaj (1754), Beiuş (1828) and Braşov (1850).
- The imposing gymnasium, where George Coşbuc and Liviu Rebreanu have learned, today bears the name of the famous poet George Coşbuc.
George Coşbuc National College in Năsăud
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ NĂSĂUD
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Năsăud. Copyright© CNIPT Năsăud
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Năsăud and nearby!
- Piaţa Unirii nr.15, Năsăud
- tel: 0263-361.504, fax: 0263-361.634
- Program: daily, 1000-1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: www.turismnasaud.ro