Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
Colecţia de Istorie a Farmaciei (RO) - The Pharmacy Museum (EN)
Colecţia de Istorie a Farmaciei
- The Pharmacy Museum is subordinated to the History National Museum of Transylvania and is located in the oldest drugstore in Cluj known as the Hintz house, being established in 1954.
- The museum comprises a large variety of exhibits which emphasise the evolution of this field, such as: furniture from the 17th – 19th centuries, old pharmaceutical wood recipients and pharmaceutical printings.
- The origin of this museum is the collection of the Transylvanian pharmaceutical objects belonging to the professor Iuliu Orient (1869-1940). The drugstore was divided as follows: Office, the room where the drugs were sold; Storehouse, a room designed to store raw materials and drugs, and the Laboratory, the room were the drugs were made.
The Pharmacy Museum from Cluj-Napoca
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism