Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Zărneşti
Centrul Naţional de Informare şi Promovare Turistică Zărnești (RO)Zărnești National Center for Tourist Information and Promotion (EN)
Centrul Naţional de Informare şi Promovare Turistică Zărnești
- Opened in March 2016, the Tourist Information and Promotion Center in Zărnești, aims to promote and highlight the tourist heritage of Zărneşti destination, as well as to inform visitors about the tourist offer in the area - tourist attractions, tourist accommodation structures, restaurants, possibilities of leisure activities, events, activities that can be practiced in the area, maps and tourist trails.
- The most visited tourist attractions in Zărneşti area are: Piatra Craiului National Park and the Visiting Center, the Libearty Bear Reserve, the Monastery and the Cave at the Colții Chiliei Corner, the St. Nicholas Church, the Zarneştean House Local Museum, the Wolf Park Adventure, and the National Art Camp Museum.
- Being one of the first ecotourism destinations in the country, in Zărneşti-Piatra Craiului area, tourists can practice at any time of the year various activities, such as: hiking, cycling, climbing and mountaineering, paragliding, horseback riding, carriage rides or sleigh rides, wildlife watching, birdwatching, local products tasting, skating or skiing.
Zărnești National Centre for Tourist Information and Promotion
CONTACT FORM & DETAILS
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ ZĂRNEȘTI
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Zărnești. Copyright© CNIPT Zărnești
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Zărnești and nearby!
- Str. Dr.Tiberiu Spârchez nr.12A, Zărnești
- Tel: 0368-003.376
- Program Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 16:00,
Sat: 09:00 - 14:00, Sun: 09:00 - 13:00
- Facebook: @visitzarnesti
- Instagram: visit.zarnesti
- TripAdvisor: Zarnesti Visitor Center