Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Zalău
Centrul Naţional de Informare şi Promovare Turistică Zalău (RO)National Centre for Tourist Information and Promotion Zalău (EN)
Centrul NaŢional de Informare Şi Promovare TuristicĂ ZalĂu
- National Centre for Tourist Information and Promotion Zalău was established by the Zalău Municipality in 2015 through a European-funded project, aiming to promote the city and the surroundings. Therefore our work is focused on two major directions, promoting Zalău historical center, with the patrimony buildings and other touristic objectives and promoting Zalău as a starting point for different tourist routes in the Sălaj County.
- We come to the public with what we have more beautiful, specific and authentic when organizing events and activities for our community and for tourists and when participating at Tourism Trades.
|Tourist Information Centre (exterior)
|Tourist Information Centre (interior)
CONTACT FORM & DETAILS
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ ZALĂU
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Zalău. Copyright© CNIPT Zalău
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Zalău and nearby!
- Piaţa Iuliu Maniu 4 - 6, Zalău
- tel. 0360 566 100
- Program: 09:00-17:00 (Mon-Sun)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: www.turismzalau.ro