Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Moldova Nouă
Centrul Naţional de Informare şi Promovare Turistică Moldova NouăNational Centre for Tourist Information and Promotion Moldova Nouă
Centrul NaŢional de Informare Şi Promovare TuristicĂ Moldova Nouă
- National Centre for Tourism Information and Promotion Moldova Nouă was opened in February 2016 in order to promote the Baziaş - Moldova Nouă - Berzasca tourist area and attract Romanian and foreign tourists.
- We help visitors by giving information and indicating of tourist attractions, cultural events and traditions in the city of Moldova Nouă and Danube Clisura.
- Moldova Nouă Tourist Center also collaborates with other centers in Romania by exchanging maps, brochures, leaflets in order to promote the tourist area corresponding to each region.
National Centre for Tourist Information and Promotion Moldova Nouă, Caraș-Severin county, Romania
CONTACT FORM & DETAILS
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ MOLDOVA NOUĂ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Moldova Nouă. Copyright© CNIPT Moldova Nouă
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Moldova Nouă and nearby!
- Str. Dunării nr.3, Oraș Moldova Nouă, jud. Caraș-Severin, România.
- Tel: 0355-429.799
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 1000 - 1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: http://cniptmoldovanoua.ro