Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Caransebeș
Cinematograful Luna (RO) - The Luna Cinema (EN)
Cinematograful Luna Caransebeș
- The oldest cinema in Romania – since the year when it was built until nowadays, the building is the place where cinephiles from Caransebeș and even from Caraș-Severin county come to enjoy watching their favorite movies.
- The cinema dates back to 1912 and was built in Baroque architecture. The building replaced the Haasz house. Its first name was ”Luna Cinema”, a name that still represents the cinema since 2015.
- In the past, the building hosted concerts and theatre, for that, in 1933, the cinema was named as ″Luna – Theatre, Cinema and Concert Hall - The Anonymous Society″.
The Luna Cinema in Caransebeș, Caraș-Severin county, Romania
(© Doru Luțai)
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ A MUNICIPIULUI CARANSEBEȘ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Caransebeș. Copyright© CNIPT Caransebeș
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Caransebeș and nearby!
- Piața General Ioan Dragalina nr.2A, Municipiul Caransebeș, jud. Caraș-Severin, România
- Tel / fax: 0355-429.955
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 1000 - 1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: http://cnipt-caransebes.ro