Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Zărneşti
Cicloturism (RO) – Cycling (EN)
For guided tours and bike renting:
- The 11 marked cycling trails cover the entire National Park and have three difficulty levels: easy, medium and difficult. The trails travel through forest roads and trails interconnecting the most beautiful places to visit, woodland and meadows, through villages Măgura and Peștera, taking place on asphalt on only small distances, therefore it is recommended the use of mountain bikes (MTB).
- The description of cycling routes from Zărneşti - Piatra Craiului ecotourism destination can be found on www.pcrai.ro, which can be downloaded in gpx format.
- Grind Adventure, address: 4, Tudor Vladimirescu St., Zărneşti, Braşov
Phone: +40-735-154.074, www.mountainbikeromania.com, Rate: 100 lei/day;
Craiului Guesthouse, address: Plaiul Foii road, Zărneşti, Braşov Phone:
+40-751-111.149, www.popasulcraiului.ro, Rate: 20
- Alpin Ranch Guesthouse, address: 13, Pinului St., Zărneşti, Braşov Phone: +40-746-073.155, www.alpin-ranch.com;
- Tourist Information and Promotion Center Zărneşti, Address: 12A, Dr. Tiberiu Spârchez St., Zărneşti, Braşov Phone:
+40-368-003.376, www.visitzarnesti.ro, Rate: Free renting with ID/ Passport.
Bicycle Rental Center Popasul Craiului, Zărneşti, Braşov county, Romania
Cycling in Zărneşti area, Braşov county, Romania
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ ZĂRNEȘTI
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Zărnești. Copyright© CNIPT Zărnești
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Zărnești and nearby!
- Str. Dr.Tiberiu Spârchez nr.12A, Zărnești
- Tel: 0368-003.376
- Program Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 16:00,
Sat: 09:00 - 14:00, Sun: 09:00 - 13:00
- Facebook: @visitzarnesti
- Instagram: visit.zarnesti
- TripAdvisor: Zarnesti Visitor Center