Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Zărneşti
Cheile Zărneștilor (RO) – Zărneștilor Gorge (EN)
- Carved in spectacular rock walls over a length of about 4 km, Zărneştilor Gorge is remarkable by a monumental aspect due to vertical or even bent walls, with heights exceeding 200 m in some places.
- In this area, the temperature decreases by several degrees because the sun penetrates rather heavily in the gorges, only a few hours a day, which gives you the opportunity to relax and rest in the coolness offered by the area during the summer.
- The route through the Zărneşti Gorge impresses with the spectacular rock walls where numerous climbing routes were arranged.
Zărneștilor Gorge - Brașov county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ ZĂRNEȘTI
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Zărnești. Copyright© CNIPT Zărnești
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Zărnești and nearby!
- Str. Dr.Tiberiu Spârchez nr.12A, Zărnești
- Tel: 0368-003.376
- Program Mon - Fri: 09:00 - 16:00,
Sat: 09:00 - 14:00, Sun: 09:00 - 13:00
- Facebook: @visitzarnesti
- Instagram: visit.zarnesti
- TripAdvisor: Zarnesti Visitor Center