Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Târgu Neamț
Cetatea Neamț (RO) - Neamț Citadel (EN)
- Close to the city of Târgu Neamț, there you will find the Neamţ Citadel, a really impressive medieval citadel. Built in the period of the Moldavian ruler Petru I Mușat of Moldavia, the Neamţ citadel witnessed it's most blooming period during the reign of the great Moldavian ruler, Stephen the Great.
- As it was one of the best reinforced strongholds that the medieval Moldavian state had, the Neamţ Citadel was present in the most important historical events that Moldavia took part of.
Neamț Citadel, Neamţ county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ TÂRGU NEAMȚ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Târgu Neamț. Copyright© CNIPT Târgu Neamț
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Târgu Neamț and nearby!
- B-dul Ștefan cel Mare 42, Târgu Neamț, jud. Neamț
- tel: 0233-663.055
- Program: daily, 1000-1700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- WEB: www.tirguneamt-turistic.ro
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/cnipttgneamt