Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Zalău
Centrul de Cultură şi Artă Sălaj (RO)
Centrul de Cultură şi Artă Sălaj
The Center for Culture and Art Sălaj (EN)
- The building dates back to 1869 and was a military barracks. After the Great Union, until 1947, the barracks that was named "General Dragalina" hosted the Army Rangers Battalion no.7, the only Romanian battalion founded on the Italian front in the First World War. The Battalion also contributed to the cultural development of Zalău, having a military fanfare of over 50 people, with which they participated in different cultural events.
- Until 2010, when the restoration of the building began, the former headquarters of the "General Dragalina" Barracks became home of the County Military Circle. Today, it hosts the Center for Culture and Art Sălaj.
Zalău - The Center for Culture and Art Salaj
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ ZALĂU
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Zalău. Copyright© CNIPT Zalău
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Zalău and nearby!
- Piaţa Iuliu Maniu 4 - 6, Zalău
- tel. 0360-566.100
- Program: 09:00-17:00 (Mon-Sun)
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB: www.turismzalau.ro