Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Cluj-Napoca
Catedrala Unitariană (RO) - The Unitarian Cathedral (EN)
- In 1716, Saint Michael Church is taken away from the Unitarian cult and given back to the Roman-Catholic communion, determining Unitarian followers to perform religious rites in different houses for almost 75 years.
- Between 1791 and 1796, the architect from Vienna, Anton Turk, supervises the building of a late Baroque style edifice with classic and rococo elements. The cathedral, located on 21 Decembrie 1989 Boulevard, has the form of a nave, with an internal length of approximately 40 meters.
The Unitarian Cathedral from Cluj-Napoca
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ CLUJ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Cluj. Copyright© CNIPT Cluj
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Cluj-Napoca and nearby!
- Str. Memorandumului nr. 21, Cluj-Napoca
- Tel / fax: 0264-450.410
- Program: Oct-Apr: Monday-Sunday: 09.00-17.00
- May-Sept: M-F: 09.00-19.00; Sat-Sun: 09.00-17.00
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Web: www.clujtourism.ro
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ClujTourism/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClujTourism
- Youtube: Cluj Tourism
- Instagram: Cluj Tourism
- App (IOS, Google Play & Windows): Cluj Tourism