Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Moldova Nouă
Cascadele de pe Valea Mare (RO) - Great Valley waterfalls (EN)
Cascadele de pe Valea Mare
- Location: Valea Mare village, Caraș-Severin county, Romania.
- Waterfalls of natural botanic area of Valea Mare (Great Valley) are near the village at an altitude of 500-700 meters.
- Waterfalls in the river Mudava are known as waterfall from hut of Draghici and waterfall Moll of Capet and have heights between 15 and 20 meters.
- Access to the waterfalls is possible on county road from Moldova Nouă - Padina Matei.
Great Valley waterfalls, Caraș-Severin county, Romania
(© Ciprian Floare)
The local tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ MOLDOVA NOUĂ
The source of the texts/images/photos: CNIPT Moldova Nouă. Copyright© CNIPT Moldova Nouă
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Moldova Nouă and nearby!
- Str. Dunării nr.3, Oraș Moldova Nouă, jud. Caraș-Severin, România.
- Tel: 0355-429.799
- Program: Monday - Sunday: 1000 - 1700
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://cniptmoldovanoua.ro