Cities / Towns in Romania → Tourist attractions in or nearby the city of Buzău
Cascada Cașoca (RO) - Cașoca Waterfall (EN)
- Cașoca Waterfall is situated in the northern part of Buzău county.
- It is also called the Pruncea waterfall and is located in Podul Calului Massif, at a distance of only 5 km from Siriu, on the Caşoca river.
- In order to arrive at it, must be left DN 10 Buzău-Braşov to Caşoca, in front of Siriu Dam (see: Barajul și lacul de acumulare de la Siriu). It is a small waterfall, 5-6 meters drop, but it impresses through the hidden area in which it is positioned.
Caşoca Waterfall, Buzău county, Romania
The nearest tourist information center click below for more details...
CENTRUL NAŢIONAL DE INFORMARE ŞI PROMOVARE TURISTICĂ NEHOIU
The source of the texts/images/photos: Consiliul Judetean Buzău. Copyright©Consiliul Judetean Buzău
Get to know about the other tourist attractions in Buzău and nearby!
TOP 10 WATERS IN ROMANIA
- Calea Mihai Viteazu nr. 43b, Nehoiu
- Tel /fax: 0238.505.066, Mobil: 0762.061.945
- Program: 10:00-17:00 (Mon-Sun)
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Facebook: Info Turism Nehoiu
- Web: www.cniptnehoiu.ro
Other important waters in Romania